Sunday, July 20, 2008

Farewell, my tool box

Chinese Laundry. Yes, it is a shoe company (very cute, comfortable shoes!), one of the shoe boxes has also been my "tool box" for as long as I've lived in an apartment... since 1996. It was the perfect size for my little tools, nails, and tape measure. I even had a stud finder.

Today we decided to organize one of our closets. We started with our tool closet. All the items in my Chinese Laundry box fit into one of the existing boxes we've already had... all the tools went in the real tool box; all the nails went into the real nail box.

It makes sense and decluttered the closet with one less box, but saying farewell to my Chinese Laundry box was a sad moment. It was one of the last items leftover from my single days. I put it in the recycling bin... so hopefully it'll be reincarnated as something equally as fashionable and useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home