Friday, July 11, 2008

Duh... just Flickr it!

We're planning a fall home renovation project. This is THE big project with gutting the kitchen, gutting the bathroom, and if there's still money leftover, paving a hallway through our living room and converting our apartment into a true one bedroom.

We've made countless trips to the local bookstore to browse through books and magazines. I've been surfing various web sites to get information on hiring a contractor 101, everything you need to know before you begin a home renovation project, and the best part - browsing for ideas. The latter has been difficult - have you seen the "before / after" projects in the magazines - I mean, are they for real?!?! Do people actually have those kitchens & bathrooms in their homes?!!??

I saw a posting today about home renovation projects on Flickr. Curious, I hopped over to the site for a look. OH MY GOSH!! There's a wealth of inspirational ideas. What's even better - these rooms actually look real.

Now I know... when I need home renovation / decoration ideas, I'll just Flickr it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home