Thursday, July 03, 2008

Meet Mo

Hello. This is Mo. Mo has been with us for a week now. When we come home every night, Mo is always there - our little touch of nature.

Mo didn't come with instructions. I'm a little worried because Mo's starting to get yellow/brown spots. Why the spots!?! Is it because it needs to have indirect sunlight? Does it need more water? Less water? Food?

When we lived in Austin, we had a fern named Herb. Herb was a bit sickly, but he always managed to make it to another day. When we went on our honeymoon, my mom took care of Herb. In 3 short months, Herb blossomed. He grew taller, he sprouted many more shiny, green leaves. We didn't recognize Herb. Lucky for Herb, we decided to leave him with my mom. I say hi to Herb whenever I visit the folks. Herb is very happy right now.

At this rate, Mo may need to join Herb.

3 Comments:

  • One of my friends have a Mo cousin and it's thriving in office under florescent light.

    I've moved Mo from the window and he's turning green again. Yea!

    By Blogger Lily, at 5:48 PM  

  • One of your friends? You mean your husband?

    By Blogger Sean, at 6:22 PM  

  • Mo might be a type of peace lily, look around on the intertubes and see if you can figure it out. Mine hated any direct light, but was a trooper with my sporadic watering habits back in the day.

    By Blogger Mrs. Finch, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home