Sunday, September 23, 2007

The hills are alive.... with the sound of music

Vienna! Prague! Berlin! [insert another city name]!

I just booked our tickets for our first real vacation since our honeymoon (yes, its been a looooooong 2.5 years). We're flying to Vienna! After searching for cheap flights the last few weeks, I finally decided to cash in my United FF miles. The process was rather painless. The customer service rep was rather pleasant and she said that there were flights to Vienna for the dates we wanted, so I booked them :)

I can't wait to go to the library tomorrow to checkout some Lonely Planet guides. For now, I'll settle for dancing around the room singing songs from Sound of Music and driving Sean insane :)

I just did a search for Vienna pictures on Google - man, the city is beeeeaaautiful! Can't wait :)

1 Comments:

  • Sounds wonderful! You guys take the best trips.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home