Thursday, June 04, 2009

I *heart* Part Number Guy

So there's this part number guy - apparently, he gives amazing mind-blowing discounts on electronics & appliances. Typical conversations go like this:

*ring* *ring*
part number guy: part number?
you: hello? Hi, my name is...
part number guy: [interrupts] part number?
you: [flustered] hmmm...
part number guy: [getting impatient] part number?
...

Today, I called part number guy. There are two phone numbers - apparently, one is the nice guy, one is the mean guy. Which one do I call?!?!

I randomly pick a number and my conversation was surprisingly pleasant. Though when I tried to say things like "It's a GE refrigerator", he would interrupt me with "part number?" But not all together too unpleasant - in fact, he finished the stove part number for me.

He called me back in 30 minutes with prices. OMG - they're fantastic! Duder, for those prices, I'll put up with the lack of conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home