Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back in the first world

I came home tonight and do my usual tour. I walk into the bathroom and see:



Yes! Not only do we have electricity - we have a mirror and a sink and faucets! We're back to the first world.

*sigh* Now I really don't have an excuse on why I leave the house with Einstein hair or eye boogers... now I have to go back to just admitting that it's really just my inability to leave the house in a presentable state in the mornings.

BTW - the photo above is a re-enactment. We had to capture the moment somehow!

Now, we can finally take a bath! Sean and I decide to try it out. He declared that this is now the 2nd most comfortable seat in the house. (The first is the club chair, which is usually buried under our blue tarp and takes loads of effort to dig out each night)





Our kitchen appliances are plugged in. We have a working fridge and a working microwave. Tonight, Sean figured out how to use the timer on the microwave... and as I'm writing this post, he just exclaimed "We have an oven light! And a surface light! And a night light mode!"

1 Comments:

  • But, can you still sit on the toilet and enjoy the view??? ;-) Looks amazing!

    By Blogger Nikki, at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home