Sunday, September 24, 2006

CURTAINS!


As a manly male type person, I find it very embarrassing to be so excited about curtains. But then again, I do the cooking and my wife goes out to the office everyday. Maybe I should pick up sewing while I'm at it?

So I'm excited about curtains. Curtain rods are great because you can pretended you are Jet Li. (You should all go see Fearless, by the way.) Anyway, we have curtains now. It's really nice to think that the neighbors can't see into our bed every morning, but even more nice to see Lily's awesome zen-vision beginning to take shape in our bedroom. Soon the bachelor-blue bedding and other uglies too will be gone.

Due to my amazing fading powers of math, I had to cut the curtain rod an inch shorter so that it would fit on our incredibly tiny wall.

3 Comments:

  • With curtains, sliding racks and kitchen lamps, your house is a step closer to be open to welcome guests.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 PM  

  • I noticed that when you started it was light out, and by the time you took the second photo, it was dark... How long did it take? ;-) Looks nice though!

    By Blogger Nikki, at 1:10 PM  

  • The curtains didn't take too long... it was after dinner when we started, so it got dark pretty quickly. :) The photos were taken less than an hour apart.

    By Blogger Sean, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home